Submitted by Marika, Jumpstart program manager
- 1 Oven or airfryer
- 1 Baking sheet
- 1 Stovetop (for steaming) or microwave
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Cutting knife
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets or approximately 16 oz bag of Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1.5 tbsp Red onion, minced
- 2/3 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam broccoli on stovetop for 2 minutes or steam microwavable frozen broccoli.
- Chop cooked broccoli into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped broccoli with the rest of the ingredients. Mix until totally combined.
- Scoop mixture into hands and shape to resemble tater tot logs.
- Place on baking sheet and continue until mixture is gone.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy warm from the oven!
Carbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!