Submitted by the MCT2D Patient Advisory Board
- 1 Oven proof dish or sheet pan
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Cutting knife
- 1 saucepan and insertable steamer basket optional
- 1 Microwave optional (for steamable frozen veggies)
- 2 lb Chicken thighs, boneless with skin on
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt to taste
- 2-3 medium Yellow squash sliced
- 2-3 medium Zucchini sliced
- 1 medium onion diced
- Salt and Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- Preheatyour oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coatchicken thighs with Lawrey’s seasoning salt and place in an oven-proof dish.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile,slice up your squash, zucchini, and onion.
- In a saucepan, layer the vegetables making sure to alternate the different varieties until they are all used up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper with each layer.
- Steam the vegetables with a splash of water, just until fork tender (about 5-10 minutes).
- Drain any excess liquid and then finish off with butter.
- Serve chicken thighs with your vegetable medley. Enjoy!
Calories: 372kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 28g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!