"We call it crack. Enjoy with an egg for a delicious breakfast!" Submitted by Delene, from the MCT2D Patient Advisory Board
- 1 Grill OPTIONAL
- 1 Stove
- 1 Baking pan
- 10 Fresh asparagus spears Trimmed
- 5 slices Bacon Cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with half a slice of bacon.
- You can either grill to desired doneness or bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Calories: 109kcalCarbohydrates: 3.4gProtein: 8.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!