Low carb cheesecake in a mug (Microwave)
Instead of reaching for an expensive "dessert flavored" protein bar, try making this microwavable, warm, rich, cheesecake-y treat.
- 1 Microwave
- 1 mug or microwavable small dish
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract Can get imitation at Dollar Store
- 1/2 tsp Liquid Stevia Glycerite
- 1 Egg
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave-safe, ¾-cup, 3-inch wide ceramic ramekin. Microwave it for 15 seconds to soften.2 oz cream cheese
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix with a small fork to combine.1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp Liquid Stevia Glycerite
- Mix in the egg, patiently and thoroughly, until smooth. This will take a couple of minutes.1 Egg
- Microwave the mixture for 90 seconds.
- Allow the cake to rest and cool in the ramekin for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and carefully invert it onto a plate.
- Top with your choice of toppings and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g