This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.Just like mom used to make—but with a keto upgrade! Ditch the noodles in favor of celery, onions, and peppers, and indulge in a keto meal that's ready in 30 minutes. It's a whole new, delicious thing.
- 1 oz. butter
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups celery stalks finely chopped
- 1 lb tuna in water drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- 5 ⅔ cups baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Fry onion, bell pepper and celery in butter in a large frying pan until slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and chili flakes in a greased baking dish. Add fried vegetables and stir.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with baby spinach.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!