This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.This creamy keto oven-bake curry is a great way to cook fish loaded with flavor and pizazz. Even better, it's quick and easy to make. It might just become a new weeknight favorite.
- 1 ½ lbs salmon, boneless fillets or white fish fillets, in pieces
- 2 tbsp red curry paste or green curry paste
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lb cauliflower or broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the fish pieces snuggly in a medium-sized baking dish. Salt generously.
- Mix coconut cream, curry paste, and chopped cilantro in a small bowl and pour over the fish. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the fish is done.
- In the meantime, cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Serve with the fish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!