This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.A classic Cobb salad never gets old. Bacon, avocado, chicken, eggs, blue cheese… all your keto favorites in one place on top of a crunchy, refreshing salad! So throw together this easy lunch (or dinner) that is high protein and high fat and it will get high fives all around!
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. bacon
- 1/2 lb cooked chicken breast cut into smaller pieces
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbled
- 1 avocado sliced
- 3 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, minced optional
- salt and ground black pepper
- Start by preparing the dressing. Combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and water. Set aside.
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Cool in ice water for easier peeling. Roughly chop.
- Fry the bacon in a hot, dry skillet over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Arrange the lettuce on a platter or individual plates. Arrange the chicken, bacon, vegetables, eggs and blue cheese on top. Season with salt and pepper, especially the eggs.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with finely chopped chives.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!