This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.Warm. Savory. Simple. This flavorful one-pot wonder satisfies with its creamy curry base. A delicious keto meal, ready in an hour. Bring it on!
- 1½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt and pepper
- 2/4 lb cauliflower chopped into small pieces
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1¾ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Over medium heat, warm the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok pan. Add curry powder and garlic ginger paste. Fry for a minute to release the flavors.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for about 10 minutes. Stir often to make sure all pieces are golden brown and thoroughly cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add cauliflower and bell pepper to the same pan. Fry the vegetables on medium high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk. Stir to combine well. Reduce heat to medium low, cover pan and cook for about 45 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the top of the stew.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro sprinkled on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!