Adapted from Diet Doctor, this recipe recommended by Rina is an irresistible low carb snack that can replace any chip, cracker or salty craving you might have. Skip the expensive keto-branded packaged crisps, and make these at home with only two ingredients!
- 1 Oven
- 1 Baking sheet
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese or provolone cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add shredded cheese in small heaps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave enough room in between them so they aren’t touching.
- Sprinkle paprika powder on top and bake in the oven for about 8–10 minutes, depending on how thick they are. Pay attention towards the end so that you don't burn the cheese, as burned cheese tends to have a bitter taste.
- Let cool on a cooling rack, and enjoy — great alone as a crunchy snack or perfect to serve with a dip.
Carbohydrates: 2gProtein: 13gFat: 19g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!