If you love all things pumpkin and pumpkin spice, then you are definitely going to want to make these Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls! Made with simple healthy ingredients like almond butter, pumpkin puree and maple syrup. They are so easy to make, you literally just mix everything together and voila! Shared with permission from Figgin Delicious blog.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 5 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla pea protein or protein powder
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp milk can use milk of choice, including almond milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Lily brand no sugar white chocolate baking chips
- Mix together almond butter, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla extract and milk until smooth.
- Add in pea protein and pumpkin pie spice, and mix until no clumps remain.
- *If dough is too sticky to roll into balls, add 2-3 tbsp more pea protein.
- Fold in white chocolate chips. Roll into 16-20 balls & enjoy!
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator!
Carbohydrates: 11gProtein: 6gFat: 9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!