This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.We love breakfast bowls because they're cozy, loaded with protein, and full of flavor! This protein-rich keto breakfast bowl is all of those things. Creamy eggs topped with crispy bacon, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chives. Customize to your heart's desire.
- 4 oz. bacon
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 6 large eggs
- salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry it in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon fat.
- Lower the heat and add half the sour cream to the skillet. When melted, add the scrambled eggs and stir continuously with a spatula until your preferred consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into serving bowls and top with cheese, bacon, remaining sour cream, chives, and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy right away with a spoon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!