This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.Made with healing bone broth, this keto chicken no-noodle soup with healthy cabbage is warm and comforting when it’s cold outside, when you’re fighting a cold, or you just crave a hearty soup!
- 4 oz. butter
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 (2¾ oz.) celery stalks, chopped
- 2 ½ cups mushrooms sliced
- 2 minced garlic gloves
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 oz. carrots sliced
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 rotisserie chicken shredded (2⅔ lbs)
- 5 oz. green cabbage sliced into strips
- Melt the butter in a large pot, over medium heat.
- Add dried onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms and garlic into the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add broth, sliced carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked chicken and cabbage. Simmer for an additional 8-12 minutes until the cabbage “noodles” are tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!