This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.All the goodness of the classic hoagie sandwich. But keto! Without the bread, you’ll have even more energy to cheer on your favorite team. One bite and you will say, “Ask me if I miss bread!”
- 8 oz. roast turkey breast, chopped or deli turkey
- 8 oz. Genoa salami chopped
- 8 oz. smoked deli ham chopped
- 1 ¾ cups provolone cheese chopped (optional)
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese chopped
- 3 cups letttuce shredded
- 3/4 cups grape tomatoes
- 7 oz. cucumber peeled and chopped
- 3 oz. pickled banana peppers chopped rings
- 1 oz. red onion finely diced
- Place all the bowl ingredients in a large serving bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the meats, cheeses and vegetables, and stir or toss to combine.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!