Dr. Oshman's favorite snack, tortilla chips (or low-carb pan toasted tortillas) with guacamole. This guacamole makes a great savory dip or topping on soups, salads, meats, and more!
- 2 Avocados ripe
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 Lime, juice only
- 1 tomato, small to medium size diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced fine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch Red pepper flakes Optional
- 2 tbsp Plain greek yogurt or sour cream Optional
- 4 oz salsa Optional (instead of tomato)
- Peel the avocados and mash with a fork.
- Add the onion, lime juice, tomato, cilantro, and garlic.
- (Optional, instead of Step 2) Add plain greek yogurt or sour cream and salsa.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
Carbohydrates: 13gProtein: 2gFat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!