Submitted by the MCT2D Patient Advisory Board
- 1 Oven
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Cutting knife
- 1 Cauliflower pizza crust Premade, like Outer Aisle cauliflower crust
- 3 tbsp Garlic and herb cream cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto (could use instead of cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup Diced onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook your cauliflower crust per directions on the package. If using Outer Aisle cauliflower crust: Bake at 425 degrees for 7-10 min. Use wire rack, pizza stone or pizza crisper. Do not use sheet pan as it prevents crisping. (If frozen, thaw before baking.)
- Spread the cream cheese (or pesto)evenly on the crust.
- Sprinkle with tomato, cucumber, and onion.
- Season to taste.
Calories: 144kcalCarbohydrates: 11.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!