This recipe has been reposted here with permission from Diet doctor. The original recipe can be found here.Whether you call it an egg cup or egg muffin this keto breakfast is a simple single-portion breakfast by Sahil Makhija that you can make in minutes. Simply beat eggs, cheese, and ham and microwave in a buttered ramekin.
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ oz. smoked deli ham chopped
- ¼ cup chedder cheese grated
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- If not using a microwave, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease one mug or ramekin per serving with butter.
- Beat the eggs with a fork in the mug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped ham and grated cheese and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds to 2 minutes, or cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the eggs are firm.
Calories: 328kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 28gFat: 24g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!