Adapted from Diet Doctor, with permission. Want a decadent keto chocolate treat? Well, there's no such thing as too much chocolate with this keto double chocolate brownie, featuring cocoa and dark chocolate. It's a great dessert for a party, but they'll go in a flash so be sure to save a few for you.
- 1 Oven
- 1 9" x 13" Baking Dish
- Parchment paper
- 1 Hand mixer
- 12 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder optional
- 1 oz dark chocolate with a minimum of 80% cocoa solids chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) degrees.
- Line a 9” by 13” (23 x 33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine the butter, almond butter, eggs, and sweetener. Mix well until the sweetener is thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, baking powder, salt, water, vanilla extract, and instant coffee powder and stir until smooth. Lightly mix in the chopped chocolate bar.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth with a spatula. The batter will be thick.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until just set. Do not overbake or the bars will be dry.
- Let cool for 20 to 30 minutes before cutting.
Carbohydrates: 3gProtein: 3gFat: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!