- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute of your choice ex. stevia, monkfruit (Lakanto), Swerve
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or more to achieve desired consistency)
- 16 oz strawberries, cut into bite size pieces
- Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl. Using a spatula or whisk, mix until well combined and mixture is nice and light. Add in almond milk as needed to smooth out and get it to your desired consistency.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 8 4oz cups or ramekins.
- Top with diced strawberries and enjoy!
Calories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 2gFat: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!