- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seed
- 2-3 tbsp sugar substitute of choice ex. stevia, monkfruit (Lakanto), Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- In a medium size container with lid, mix together almond milk, chia seeds, sweetener and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes before stirring again. Store in your fridge for least 6 hours or overnight for best results. Stir the mixture 1 or 2 times during this step to ensure even distribution of chia seeds and to get the right consistency.
- When ready to serve, divide the mixture into 8 small glasses and enjoy! You can also top chia pudding with additional berries, almonds, or walnuts.
Calories: 60kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 2gFat: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!